All visitors are expected, respected and cherished!
All are welcome-all races, cultures, ages, males, females, LGBT, straight. All of you with a lot of faith, and you who have just a little faith, you who have lost your faith but are still seeking.
You who have not been a member of a church for a long time or have never been a member of a church. You who are followers of Jesus and those who have lost your way.
Come find rest in God whose strength is freely given to you.
We welcome all people as Christ coming to us. We are a multicultural, multi-racial and inclusive family of seekers and followers of Jesus Christ.
The Church of the Atonement is a community Christians responding to God's call to know Christ, to love Christ and to serve Christ in our time and in the world.
Our mission is to show God's grade and Jesus' salvation by our words and actions and to commit our resources to service of others.
Therefore, we recommit ourselves to the Baptismal Covenant:
- We will continue in the apostle's teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in the prayers.
- We will persevere in resisting evil, and, whenever we fall into sin, we will repent and return to the Lord.
- We will proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ.
- We will seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors as ourselves.
- We will strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.